Skip to main content
- Imperfect Competition and Sanitation: Evidence from randomized auctions in Senegal, (with Terrence Johnson, Molly Lipscomb and Laura Schechter). Latest version: November 2020.
- Measuring Substitution Patterns in Differentiated Products Industries, (with Amit Gandhi). Revision requested from Econometrica, Latest version: September 2020.
- Economies of Density in E-Commerce: A Study of Amazon’s Fulfillment Center Network, (with Peter Newberry, and Katja Seim), NBER working paper 23361, Revision requested from Econometrica, Latest version: April 2017.
- Competition and the cannibalization of college quality (with Poala Bordon, Chao Fu, and Ana Gazmuri). Latest version: June 2016.
- Measuring Firms’ Conduct in Differentiated Products Industries, (with Amit Gandhi). Latest version: September 2020.
- Asymmetric information in the wholesale market for mortgages: The case of Ginnie Mae loans (with Ken Hendricks and Diwakar Raising). Latest version: November 2020.
- Heterogeneous Effects of Deregulation on Fuel Procurement Costs: Evidence from U.S. Electricity Restructuring (with Mike Abito, Jin Soo Han, Arthur van Benthem). Latest version: December 2020.
- The Industrial Organization of Financial Markets (with Robert Clark and Jakub Kastl). In preparation for the Handbook of IO. Latest version: January 2020.
- Two-sided hub-and-spoke collusion: Evidence from the grocery supply chain (with Robert Clark and Ig Hortsmann). Latest version: February 2021.
Pre-Working Paper Projects (Drafts available upon requests)
- The role of intermediaries in selection markets: Evidence from mortgage lending (with Jason Allen, Robert Clark, and Anna Trubnikova).
- Preemptive Entry and Technology Diffusion in the Market for Drive-in Theaters (with Ricard Gil, Shilong Sun and Yuya Takahashi).
- Using Market Mechanisms to Increase the Take-up of Improved Sanitation (with Terry Johnson, Molly Lipscomb and Laura Schechter).
- Sustainable Intermediation: Using Market Design to Improve the Provision of Sanitation (with Terry Johnson, Molly Lipscomb and Laura Schechter)
Older Working Papers