- Morphology of a Price War (with Rob Clark and Marco Duarte). In preparation for Cartels Diagnosed: New Insight on Collusion.
- Preemptive Entry and Technology Diffusion in the Market for Drive-in Theaters (with Ricard Gil, Shilong Sun and Yuya Takahashi). Revisions requested from Rand Journal of Economics. Latest version: October 2021.
- Hub and Spoke Cartels: Theory and Evidence from the Grocery Industry (with Robert Clark and Ig Hortsmann). Revised and resubmitted to the American Economic Review. Latest version: January 2023.
- Imperfect Competition and Sanitation: Evidence from randomized auctions in Senegal, (with Terrence Johnson, Molly Lipscomb and Laura Schechter). In submission. Latest version: September 2022.
- Measuring Substitution Patterns in Differentiated Products Industries, (with Amit Gandhi). Revision requested from Econometrica, Latest version: September 2020.
- Measuring Firms’ Conduct in Differentiated Products Industries, (with Amit Gandhi). Latest version: September 2020.
- Asymmetric information in the wholesale market for mortgages: The case of Ginnie Mae loans (with Ken Hendricks and Diwakar Raising). Latest version: August 2022.
- Competition and the cannibalization of college quality (with Poala Bordon, Chao Fu, and Ana Gazmuri). Latest version: June 2016
Pre-Working Paper Projects (Drafts available upon requests)
- The role of intermediaries in selection markets: Evidence from mortgage lending (with Jason Allen, Robert Clark, and Anna Trubnikova).
- Using Market Mechanisms to Increase the Take-up of Improved Sanitation (with Terry Johnson, Molly Lipscomb and Laura Schechter).
- Sustainable Intermediation: Using Market Design to Improve the Provision of Sanitation (with Terry Johnson, Molly Lipscomb and Laura Schechter)
Older Working Papers
- Market structure and the diffusion of e-commerce: Evidence from the retail banking industry, (with Jason Allen and Rob Clark), Bank of Canada working paper, 2009.
- Entry and Exit in a Price Regulated Industry: Gasoline Retailing in Quebec. (Superseded by Carranza, Clark and Houde)